The Gluten-Free Flour Mom

My photo
Almost fifteen years ago, I used to bake brown rice flour muffins so I had a healthy snack on hand at school. Since then, my baking has come a long way. I've decided to get to the heart of these ancient grains that make delicious and nutritious gluten-free flours. I keep tweaking my own blend, made with teff, quinoa and brown rice flour. I love baking for my friends and customizing the recipes so that anyone with an allergy can enjoy them!

Monday 24 October 2011

How to Bake Looking Fabulous

There are many things I can do well, baking is one of them. Looking current and chic is not. I spent 2 years wearing Lululemon workout clothes, through my pregnancy and for a whole year afterwards. But then a truly extraordinary woman, Sarah Hogan, walked into my life and turned my old pieces into major fashion statements. A day with Sarah is better than a day at a spa. You're left with your old wardroble, spruced up without the clutter of your old clothes that you don't know what to do with. After a day of Sarah, I feel purged, decluttered, and I know exactly what to throw on and look like a thirty something year old woman with a real wardrobe. I don't know anyone else who admits to using a personal stylist, but I say it how it is.... somtimes we all need a little help.

http://www.sarahhoganstylist.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you Amy Ruth! Stylists are the way forward for anyone who spends more time reading The Gruffalo than Grazia.

    ReplyDelete